End User License Agreement
- General Provisions
- Withdrawal From the License Agreement
- Term and Termination
- Final Provisions
This End-User License Agreement (“Agreement”) is entered into by and between You [“Customer”, according to the definition provided in Preamble of Tychons Terms and Conditions], established and existing under the law of the United States of America, with its registered office at 1785 Secretariat Gait Way, Suwanee, Atlanta, GA 30024, USA.
Taking into account that the relationship between the Customer and Tychons regulated in a comprehensive manner by this Agreement and Terms and Conditions Tychons Terms & Conditions, all issues not regulated by the Agreement are resolved on the basis of the Tychons Terms and Conditions. In the event of a conflict between the terms of the Agreement and the terms of the Tychons Terms and Conditions, the provisions of the Agreement shall apply.
1. This Agreement comes into effect from the moment of payment for purchasing of the Extension by acquiring a license for the Software through Adobe Marketplace website.
2. By purchasing the Extension, the Customer acknowledges that they have read this Agreement, agree to the content of the Agreement and its terms, and agree to use the Extension in compliance with this Agreement.
1. Tychons is the sole intellectual property and copyright holder of the Extension. All now known or hereafter known tangible and intangible rights, title, interest, copyrights and moral rights in and to the Extension, all logical and technical components of Extension constituting integral parts of such Extension, including but not limited to object and source code, technical documentation, algorithms, databases, UI design components, images, videos, animations, audio, text, data are owned by Tychons.
2. The Extension or a portion of it is Tychon’s intellectual property and a copyrightable matter and is liable to protection by the law. Any Customer activities that infringe this Agreement and/or Tychons Terms and Conditions, violate the intellectual property right and copyright and will be prosecuted in accordance with the applicable law.
3. According to the present Agreement, Tychons grants the Customer a revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable, worldwide, limited license to download, install, customize and use the Extension for their personal/business needs and purposes in accordance with this Agreement and Tychons Terms and Conditions for the period of validity of this Agreement.
4. For the avoidance of doubt, the Agreement constitutes the licensing for the original code base of the Extension, meaning the version of the Extension available on Website at the moment the Agreement is concluded. Further Extension updates will be delt on a case-to-case basis.
5. The Extension fee can only be paid through the Adobe Market Place and any support services will be charged by Tychons depending on the task and the same will be agreed mutually between the Customer and Tychons.
6. For the avoidance of doubt, the Agreement does not transfer the intellectual property right and/or the Copyright of Tychons to the Customer.
7. For the avoidance of doubt, the Agreement does not permit to transfer the license between Customers.
8. This Agreement grants the Customer the right to download and use at one domain only per one Magento installation in accordance with the terms of the Agreement.
9. The Customer agrees and accepts that the number of licenses purchased from Tychons must at all times correspond to the number of Customer’s Magento installations.
Withdrawal From the License Agreement
1. There is no Withdrawal from the license agreement once the extension is paid and downloaded through the Adobe Market Place.
1. The Customer agrees and accepts that they will not use the Extension for any purposes other than their personal and/or business use and in strict accordance with the present Agreement and Tychons Terms and Conditions.
2. The Customer shall not give away, license, sub-license, sell, rent, lease, distribute, transmit, host, outsource, disclose or otherwise commercially exploit the Extension and Documentation, or make the whole Extension or Documentation or part of it available to any third parties, including in the form of a resellable customized solution.
4. The Customer must not publish the source code of the Extension or in any other way make it available to the wide public. Except as explicitly set forth in this Agreement, not to discover the technology, decompile and disassemble the Extension, decrypt and perform other actions with the object code of the Extension, including obtaining information on the implementation of algorithms used in the Extension.
Term and Termination
1. This Agreement shall be effective from the moment of payment for the purchasing of the Extension and remains effective until terminated by the Customer or Tychons.
1. This Agreement has been valid and effective since December 14th 2023.
2. Tychons reserves the right to adopt any changes and amendments hereto. The up-to-date version hereof is available on www.tychons.com.
3. The terms defined in the Tychons Terms and Conditions have the same meaning in the Agreement. The Tychons Terms and Conditions form an integral part of this Agreement. In the event of а contradiction between the terms of the Agreement and the terms of the Tychons Terms and Conditions, the terms of the Agreement shall be applied.
4. For the avoidance of doubt, all issues arising from indemnification, keeping of the confidentiality, restrictions, limitation of liability applicable law and dispute resolution are resolved on the basis of the relevant sections of the Tychons Terms and Conditions.