Salesforce Marketing Cloud developer
Experience: 3+ Years
About Tychons USA
Established in the year 1998 as solution providers and information enablers, we’ve evolved as a Digital Transformation company with full service digital commerce technologies headquartered out of Atlanta with offices in Toronto, Melbourne, Chennai and Bangalore.
Tychon is seeking Marketing Cloud Developer who is responsible for understanding business requirements and delivering high-quality technical solutions that empower the Marketing teams to utilize the Marketing Cloud automation platform.
• 3+ years of experience as a marketing cloud administrator and/or developer
• Strong background in agile SCRUM agile practices and associated tools (Jira, Confluence, Slack, etc.)
• Fundamental understanding of database technologies (RDBMS, NoSQL)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work effectively with non-technical personnel
• Experience with email and/or marketing automation software and integration with databases
• Knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) aka ExactTarget is required.
• Experience working with all Marketing Cloud Builders and Studios, including Mobile Connect and Personalization Builder for Emails
• Develop responsive email templates with extensive knowledge of AMPscript and Guide Template Language
• Experience implementing automated solutions utilizing Marketing Cloud Server-Side Java Script (SSJS)
• Master with SQL and robust understanding of Marketing Cloud’s contact data model
• Extensive experience utilizing Journey Builder with thorough understanding of Audience Builder configuration.
• Ability to elicit requirements and translate to technical solutions that can scale across multiple business units
• Experience with web service integration (REST/SOAP)
The nice to have:
Certified in Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer and/or Marketing Cloud Consultant is preferred.